Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Psychic Channeling Through Writing

15 years ago...I was in my room and lit a white candle, and it all began...
The pen took on a life of it's own, and I began to scrawl a letter to God-the letter was from Lucifer himself, asking why he had been cast out and forsaken..."My eyes are burning, and yet I love you..."
The letter went on to gain more speed and flippance of Lucifer's attitude towards God and his churches "Poorly organized places".... and how Lucifer had created tiny replicas of God-small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, instant gratification...meaning, the drug world. Lucifer went on to say he was recruiting souls that wanted "instant salvation" and that "My Kingdom will be your end..."
Whew! Crazy, right? Maybe not...what it is called is Psychic channeling through writing...you become a medium at that moment of meditation and spiritual open-ness and the writing on the page may not resemble your own in style of speech as well as form of handwriting. This was my first encounter doing this, and it happened one other time, although the second time it was someone who had passed over telling me that his brother would pass on a certain date....well it was off by ONE day. I kept writing the brother's name down and I had no way of knowing this person's name as we had never met and I also had never met the man who was speaking to me from the other side. One reason I think I was able to channel this person was that his grown up Grandson missed him terribly and had never really let him go..he has also passed by taking his own life, so his spirit may have been in limbo....
The "medium" feeling does not hit me often, but when it does, I literally go into a trance and then the writing flows...it's been a long time since I have done this, as I am not sure if I want to open the floodgates......

No comments:

Post a Comment