Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Could You Be Psychic? A Study in Psychic Etiquette

Could you be psychic? How to calm it down, the importance of Psychic Etiquette, protection and encouragement

By Tsering


It is my firm belief that our culture and newer way of living in the world has in fact stripped us from our natural abilities what we now call the sixth sense. If you read ancient writings and religions or look at current Eastern culture what the current Western deems as paranormal etc is in fact a normal way of life. Our diet and medications and lack of spirituality has in fact made many of those innate abilities a thing of the past;we no longer have to worry about our babies being eaten by beasts so we lost that sense of 'someone is near' . I think that yes what we now refer to as psychic beings are people who’s consciousness has not lost that as well as fine tuned them to a higher level, we in fact vibrate much differently than a majority of the populace . With that being said I composed a simple list of Possible signs you may be psychic.
1.The telephone rings and you know who it is.2.You know what someone is about to say to you before they say it.3.You knowing about something and it turns out to be correct.4.You get urges to decline invites or do something, and perhaps something bad happened like an accident(I had listened to my intuition one night about going to hang out with my teen buddies and that night ,there was a gang fight and a dear friend died in crossfire while trying to flee.)5.You can understand someone's true nature; despite they are putting on a rather convincing mask.6.You have a feeling that there is a presence or that an unseen force behind the veil is guiding you.7.When something happens in your life,good or bad you can understand it was meant to be or your Karma 8.You may hear a soft inner voice (not mentally ill voices)informing you of things yet to be in your life or in the life of someone else
9.Smelling things that have no physical source. Very common in haunted areas, but can also be an indication that a deceased loved one is with us ;I smelled my Great Aunts perfume while I was talking to her in the in between state. It can be their way of contacting us, letting us know they're around.
10.Having premonition "visions", seeing images in the mind. Also seeing auras, apparitions, angels, etc. In other words, seeing beyond the physical. It is not your actual eyes but in between them this is called the Third Eye.
11.Having prior-knowledge of certain situations/people/places without having been told.
Have you ever met someone and taken an instant dislike to them? You may say “I just have a bad feeling about them." We may have"gut feelings" and are usually very sensitive to energies and emotions of other people. Negative energies often cause an unpleasant feeling in the abdominal area(even to non sensitives) This may be a barometer of problematic situations yet to be; these feelings can be very strong, or they may be fainter, such as queasy sensation. Most often your gut reactions end up being accurate. I don't always disregard a person right away as they may be dealing with severe emotional trauma but I may be cautious of them if I am to be in their company on frequent occasions(like perhaps a friends new partner or roommate) Now I make a point to ALWAYS listen to your intuition,especially if it has always been right on, . Don't doubt yourself or ignore that 'external advice' it is best if you write it down.


Developing Your Psychic Abilities
You have probably already recognized many these abilities within yourself, or you would not be reading this. Most psychics are strong in one or more of these senses, and not so strong in the rest. While you can learn to develop all of these senses, most commonly you'll end up relying on the one or two you feel more comfortable using .Psychic neophytes often state that they lack control over their abilities, 'it just happens'. By working on developing these skills, you can make it easier to use them on demand and yes even dim them. accuracy improving, and likely this ability will begin activating itself without any effort on your part. You'll be one of those people who say, "I just know."when I talk about "hearing" it is commonly referred to as clairaudience, it's not quite the same as hearing with our physical ears. Most often these sounds come through as thoughts. You know that voice you talk to yourself with in your mind? You're not actually hearing auditory sound , you're hearing clairaudiently. It's the same when you hear voices of spirits, spirit guides, angels, or whatever you perceive them as. Very rarely will the voices be loud and "external". Usually you hear it quietly inside your own mind. In the case of haunting, the voices can be loud and sound external. Sometimes it seems like they're shouting directly into your ear with a mega-phone yet others in the room may not hear them ,unless they are psychic too-it helps me a lot when Alasdair,Mia and me have heard the same 'thing' and we wait to share what we heard after writing them down or we say it at the same time.
Do not be alarmed that when you start to develop your abilities, you will start dealing with unfamiliar experiences. Depending on your gifts it can be a bit overwhelming. When I started developing psychometry I could not slow down and if you are playing with your intuitive healing sometimes you get information overload, and you may not be able to tune it out right away, they will keep shifting through your mind, sometimes really fast, different images may pass through you in rapid succession . Do not be discouraged, you are new to this experience, you will in time learn to dim the third eye sight, like any new skill it take time to perfect. I have been at this since my teens and I am still not 100% but I am confident!Sensitives/Empaths/Psychics/Intuitive, often find themselves bombarded by random emotions from other people; it feels like shards of glass in your aura! I have a hard time(as do all us admins) being in public places they can be especially hard for sensitives, most of us (me,Mia and Alasdair certainly) avoid t large gatherings. At first the Neophyte or their family and loved ones think something is wrong with them, or that they're suffering from an anxiety disorder of some kind. What's really happening is that we are picking up the emotions and energy signature of other people(and entities) in these crowded places.
After you start working with your abilities or 'opening your third eye' at first you may very well become more sensitive to the energies of other people. You will be able to pick up on both good and bad energies. For example if someone is walking down the street and they just got fired they look at you, you may pick up on some of that anger. This is why I caution against assuming everyone is 'evil' as it very well can be circumstantial;I am a pill without my morning Chai!This may shed some lnsight as to why spiritually inclined and psychic people get drained after spending time around many people. Most beings have not mastered a calm mind and sensitives have to learn to deal with it as it is easier than trying to change the world!
It is possible to reduce the effect of such situations. You should always anticipate and invoke your personal protection on a mid level when you feel that you are amongst negative people just heighten it(this will become easy over time). I can't tell you what to use other than 'light' as I do not proselytize but if you are religious etc call on your protectors,angels,spirit guides,Buddhas,Jesus, and or Saints.Another beneficial thing you can do is pack 'rescue remedy' . When you come home smudge yourself with sage or other herbs.
After you start to work with your gifts you may get very strong urges to twist and contort your body that may really scary. It surely scared me when it happened to me for the first time. This is a phenomenon called 'Kriyas' and or 'Kundalini Awakening' just calm and just let it happen it will pass. It is just energy working out blockages. There are many methods of reducing some of the psychic hum. There are tons of guidebooks out there and free info online if you do not have access to a good teacher,center,church,coven etc. Experiment and find which one works best for you. When I first started becoming in tune with the spirit world, I saw a lot of negative entities that scared the pants off me. Every time I tried to use my gifts on purpose I would attract the negative energy beings. It wasn’t until I was in my late teens that I finally figured out how to decrease their occurrences. And it wasn’t until I was in my twenties that I figured out the hows and whys of attracting light versus dark beings.You often attract what you put out. If you decide to go an test or play with your third eye try and do so after cleansing your space and grounding(all written about in my notes and albums) if you do so in a bad mood your outcome may be less than welcoming. If you are emanating fear and anxiety, it’s an open invitation for all, but also darker entities. They will see you as a picnic lunch and feed off of your response energy. If you have a faith I suggest calling on your protectors before ; even if you protect yourself with white light first, and focus more on feelings of compassion, Say a mantra or an affirmation “I am surrounded by the white light of compassion and love. In his light I am safe and protected from harm.” You will not be on the same frequency as the dark entities, so when you go about testing your abilities (by choice)your chances of attracting a nicer being is much higher. Please keep in mind that if an entity looks 'dark' may not mean it is EVIL. It could be very sad or confused, Sometimes they are so excited that someone can see them they come at you too fast perhaps even showing you how they died or anything else traumatic; if it is an elemental it could also be very upset due to pollution or the cutting down of trees etc. Also a lot of dark energies are attracted to sensitives like us; like moths to a flame. I have noticed that when your protection is stronger, that is the only time a more frantic spirit can get through is if I am able to help it somehow. However I did have a ghost of a drunken Minor follow me home and was very unwholesome so I invoked my protectors and it went bye bye.(mind you my protectors are bound by Buddhist Ethics and only redirect they never harm any sentient being.) After practice you can if need be learn to ignore them like you may a 'catcall' on the street. That also requires you to use your protection and affirm 'This is not the place or time'
If you feel bombarded with unwanted information, visualize sealing your aura to shut it out. You could also visualize a blanket of protective energy covering you blocking out unwanted energy. The time it takes to master your abilities depends on your karmic disposition. If you were spiritually advanced in previous lives, or were on a path it may take a very short time for you to understand techniques or comprehend the teachings of from your teacher.
Working with protective energy- visualize a big blanket or envelope of energy. It can be any color you wish, whatever is most soothing to you. I usually use white or blue, but that's my preference. Visualize yourself enveloped in this energy, and pulling it all around you. If you feel threatened I sometimes imagine pointy edges so people or entities will see you as rough and pointy!
Words of Encouragement
When you first begin to practice, you might get impatient with yourself and wonder if you'll ever get it right. Don't do that! As with anything else in this life, practice and even after many years I am still learning. The more you work with these abilities, the better you will be with them. This is where a good qualified teacher is a good person to have as well as keeping journals. Don't discount the information you're getting. If you can verify it, go ahead and do so-I got a name of a school teacher ghost and looked her up and found out she was real, that was very vindicating! Also get in the habit of writing in your journal. That way I can go back and check if any of them came true at a later time. Also, tell people you trust about any premonitions you may have. I have done that when I have predicted earthquakes,my hairdresser moving and even peoples pregnancies!Remember that there will still be times when we aren't right. That's okay. Sometimes our info is muddled-I recently had a dream a friend was pregnant and to call another friend it was beaten in my head to call and ask this mutual friend and she is the one who is pregnant. Just be patient!
Psychic Etiquette
With psychic ability, we often get information that won't be fun or proper to rely, along with the good. When we sharpen our intuition this can include premonitions of unfortunate events. This can be difficult, especially when we sense a loved one's impending death or illness. Sometimes we can do something about these events, and sometimes it is not going to be received well depending on the friends disposition. I have sensed liver disease and cancer in animals and people ;luckily most people I know have 'seen me in action' and listen to me but I will not say anything to a person on the bus I wish I could offer hard-fast advice, but all I can say is, "use your best judgment". I don't advocate going around like and old soothsayer telling people that they're going to die or are in peril ;especially unsolicited, even if that's what you're sensing. This will only frighten and anger them not to mention make you look like a nutter! Psychic ability is a big responsibility, and abiding by a genuine sense of respect for peoples private thoughts is vital.

2 comments:

  1. Hello....I NEED To Talk To You or Actually ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT PHICHIC....MEDIEM....CLAIRAUDIENCE...It goes and On What they would concider me me , But here"s the problem I Need a Coach! I don't know who to talk OR Contact? Let Me Know If you Can Help?There MY.....If you would pleASE CALL ME...850-91-9118

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT WILLIAM... UNDER FRIEND NAME...NEED HELP WITH PHYCHIC INFO...Mediumship Work....Please help someone needing some adivice on this....850-691-9118....please i would'nt put my number if did'nt need it. Thank You

    ReplyDelete