Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Word from one of the Creators

Again, I was shown by the spirits that be that I and my blog counterpart are truly connected psychically.....I had just come on to do some blog posts and check our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PsychicEmergency when I got a text message from my blog partner and dear friend at the exact moment I was reading the same post mentioned in the text....Some naysayers may think things like this are purely coincidental, but I have had this happen too many times to think that every incident was a "coincidence."

How may of you have had things like this happen? We are interested to know how many others are out there! You are not crazy!

2 comments:

  1. I have things like that happen all the time. Especially with certain people. I think it happens a lot more than people think it does, but most people overlook a lot of lifes little 'coincidences'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emrys, Mia here-thanks for checkoing out our blog! Many people have psychic rendencies and you are correct in saying that many dismiss it as coincidence. I have seen and have had too many things occur to be a non-believer!

    ReplyDelete